PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR TAKE ANY ENTRY IN THIS BLOG. ALL ARE WRITTEN HERE IS BELONGS TO KEYLA ALI EXCEPT WHEN IN DESCRIBE. ENJOY READING AND FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS HERE. THANK YOU.

Friday 30 November 2012

THE WAY of LOVE Hi-5 SESSION (Fan Meeting)

Hhhuuuu~!

I never think to meet them this fast.

Seriously!

Yes, I’ve dreamed to meet them but now I think it’s comes too fast.

*Still Tak Percaya*

Finally, I get to meet them even it’s from far.

Yeah, I went to 2AM THE WAY OF LOVE FAN MEETING!!!

Sg. Wang, 30/11/2012!!!

Okay, actually my mom tak kasi pergi tapi saya still pergi juga sebab saya tidak menggunakan duit.

Hehehe

It’s was soo fun and I’m really HAPPY because I really can meet them.

I enjoy my day today.

*NeverForgetThisMoments!!!*


-Jeong JinWoon is SUPER DUPER high!!!-

-Lee ChangMin is soo CHARMING and I like his SMILE!!!-

-JoKwon looks like he’s TIRED but still cute!!!-

-They’re so DIFFERENT from what you see in picture(s)-

-Im SeulOng NOT YET BEEN HERE (during the Hi-5 Session)-

-TERINGIN SANGAT NAK JUMPA SEULONG. MY ONG ONG OPPA!!!-

I’d snap a few picture for my collection.



Waiting for our boys.
The fans!

Arrived!!!












What are you looking there oppa?

I like this picture!!!



Lee ChangMin

Jeong JinWoon
JoKwon






2AM!!!






Finished!!!

If you want the original picture without edited, let me know okay. You can inbox me.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment