PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR TAKE ANY ENTRY IN THIS BLOG. ALL ARE WRITTEN HERE IS BELONGS TO KEYLA ALI EXCEPT WHEN IN DESCRIBE. ENJOY READING AND FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS HERE. THANK YOU.

Sunday 3 February 2013

Untill We Reach The Top.

You wanna see me fall right? (Haters)
Like a candle on a windy night, yeah right
Just watch me do this take a breath hold tight
I’m never going down without a fight, aight?

“2PM, Don’t Stop Can’t Stop”




This is one of the song that can inspire me to continue to strive for what I want.


The lyrics are very enthusiastic and are not easily deterred to get success.


Maybe people will say "Pft, you like this song because you're k-popers!" but seriously I say, I like this song because of the lyrics.


Okay, why not you heard this song first and you decide yourself whether you like it or not.


Enjoy the song!

2PM, Don’t Stop Can’t Stop






No comments:

Post a Comment